вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

New challenge| Suzy & Crackerbox stamps

Hello there, crafty friends!
So glad to announce our very first challenge over at So Suzy & Crackerbox blog called Masculine cards.

The challenge will run from May 15th till June 14th.
The participants can use ANY stamps, just need to follow the theme.
If participants use So Suzy Stamps or Crackerbox Palace Stamps they will have a double change to win.
Winner will be announced the 15th on the next challenge.
Prize will be a $25 Gift Certificate for So Suzy Store + a chance to become a guest designer! 
All projects need to be new and the link need to be directly to the blogpost or gallery not the entire blog for an easy way to find a project.


Here's my project I've made for a very close friend of mine whose name is Alexander.


I used my very fave stamp by So Suzy called Beech Line Leaf. Stamped the leaves with Green Apple SSS ink onto light green cardstock to get tone on tome look. Really love the result. Them cut them out with scissors.


For the background of my photo frame I chose camping themed paper ( don't remember the brand's name, First Edition I suppose).


To cut all those latters I used PTI Polka Dot Parade Alphabet Upper Die. And using a colored pencil I drew woodgrain texture.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a very special day!
~ Olesya
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий