суббота, 6 января 2018 г.

Harmony | So Suzy Stamps

Hello there!
January is here and it means that I start working with So Suzy stamps again after our December vacation. There are a lot news to share. Will share them in the end of the post - for dessert so to speak ))
Now I'd like to share with you my card using So Suzy stamps:


I used:
Kraft cardstock
Gold Spray
White acrylic paint
DIY and ready flowers
Tales of you and me papers by Prima



1. I sponged the panel with Distress Oxide inks, sprinkled with water and  added more color with Distress oxide inks smudged over acetate piece.
2. Prepped the elements and started assembling the card.
3. Heat embossed the leaves and chandalier in gold onto heat resistant acetate and fussy cut them out.
4. Die cut swirls with Fanciful die and made cluster with flowers, swirls and embossed elements.
5. Sprinkled the finished panel with white acrylic paint and added a bit of Nuvo glitter to the flowers.


And here are the news:
1. Every member of our team has created his own stamp design, and gives it away in the month of her birthday. This stamp you will get absolutely for free with any purchase at So Suzy store. Now it's Terri Burson's January birthday month and she gives away her sentiment stamp - You make me smile for free with any purchase in the month of January only.  New free stamp every month --- Isn't that cool? :) 



2. January is full of pleasant surprizes and Vicky ( the owner) prepped for you 15% discount on all Get Well stamps section at So Suzy store the entire January.


3. And the 3d most exciting for me)) We have Release day on January 26th with new stamps of my design! Yay! ❤

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day! Tomorrow is our Christmas, so I'm going to bake a cake and prep the festive table! Merry Christmas!

~Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий