пятница, 4 августа 2017 г.

You're a star Card

Hello there, crafty friends!!
Today i'd like to share with you a cute girlish card using For the Flower Girl image by Mo's digital pencil. What a cute little lady!


I looked the the image and tried to get rig wedding theme this girl was associated with and decided to make a girlish card to my friend who needed a reminder that she was a star :) 


I colored the girl in cool tones and wanted to support it with silver mirror star and greyish patterned paper.


I made a very flat shaker using only one layer of foam therefore filled it with flat confetti and sequins of similar colors i used for coloring the image. Oh, and colored I with alcohol Chameleon pens.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий