четверг, 24 августа 2017 г.

I love you, Pumpkin!

Hello there!
Several hours ago I came across MFT new Sketch challenge #347 and it inspired me so hard, so I decided to make a card ASAP. I have a good reason. Tomorrow we have a 5th wedding anniversary and I'm happy to present this card to my Pumpkin hubby :)


I used:
Harvest Mouse stamps set by MFT
Peek-a-Boo circle Window dies by MFT
 PTI alphabet dies
brick patterned stencil
Frayed Burlap Distress ink
Walnut Stain Distress ink
alcohol Chameleon pens for coloring
Wink of stella glitter pen


I clearly remember those days when all the sets with Harvest Mouse were sold out for several weeks and I chased for it several months until I got it and we never were apart since then. I didn't do too much with it but I loves looking at it ))) weird, right?!)) Today I made a card and loved them even more, co cute mice.


Have you notice my mouse wears a sweater )) ?! But no pants
Sketch Challenge 347 #mftstamps

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий