вторник, 20 июня 2017 г.

Under the Sea card or How to have time for everything :)

Hello there!
The moment I saw a new challenge #7 over at Lawn Fawnatics challenge blog called Watercolor I remembered that had this watercolored octopus forever, he was wainting for a chance to appear on a card and here he is! He symbolizes me :) Yes, sometimes I feel like an octopus with myriad things to do at one and the same time :) How to have time for everything? - Impossible :) My time enemy is to make a bunch of "to-do"s simultaneously, so make one thing at a time and you will have time for a lot of things. Ask me how I know))


I used the following Lawn Fawn stamps:
Critters in the Sea
Baked with Love
Love You a Latte
Smitty's ABCs
I also drew scissors and markers for him to hold in his tentacles.


Covered him and scissors with clear Wink of Stella glitter as I always in glitter, I mean Always.


The background was made with three different shades of Distress inks: Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio. The octopus was colored with Docrafts Artiste watercolor markers.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 комментария:

  1. Oh wow! This card is absolutely amazing! I love the gorgeous inky background and all of your fabulous little details! I'm so glad you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love this card, the octopus is so cute holding all those things.

    ОтветитьУдалить