четверг, 22 июня 2017 г.

Be creative Card ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
I must confess that i'm crazy about bows the moment I learnt how to tie them :) They make every card so festive and a bit playful.




This time I decided to make a shaker card using several So Suzy stamps.
These are:

And here are some steps:


I prepared a card base out of kraft cardstock measuring 10x10cm and a frame that was slightly smaller than a base. I adhered a piece of acetate to the back side of it to make a shaker card.


I stamped the images on vellum using Jet Black Archival ink and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder for some extra shine. You can see that I again used only a part of the sentiment, stamping just Be creative words. This way the sentiment stamps have many more variants of usage.



The shaker area was filled with 6mm silver sequins and 3 mm holographic sequins.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария:

  1. I love your shaker! I saw the saying, and then the leaves and OH YEAH there was the ornament! Loved how you used the ornament as a pendent.
    Vicky Briggs

    ОтветитьУдалить